The following are the COVID protocols for attending Feis Maitiú as of 16th November, 2021:
- The maximum number at any event (including performers, supporters, adjudicator and staff) will be limited to 50 in our 300 seat auditorium.
- Sanitizing stations will be available in the foyer, Green Room, toilets and exit. The venue will be ventilated.
- All those who are required to wear face masks, must do so and show COVID vaccination certificate for admission to the venue
- Each performer can be accompanied by two supporters only. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any more than that because of social distance requirements.
- Performers are asked to arrive up to 10 minutes before starting time to complete check-in and to observe social distance. Performers who require costume, should arrive in costume. Changing facilities are not available.
- Performers will sit with their supporters in assigned seats.
- Performers will go directly to the stage from their seat when it is their turn; and return from the stage to their assigned seat after the performance.
- In classes of own choice, please bring printed paper copies of script. Do not put into plastic sheets or folders. Scripts and Music will not be returned.
- The usual awards will be made, but will not be physically presented by the Adjudicator.
- In Classes with Cups or Trophies, winners can take photos with the Trophy on the stage, but cannot take the Trophy away.
- Report forms will be brought directly to you in your assigned seat immediately after the class.
- We respectfully ask performers and supporters to leave immediately after the session, so that the Auditorium can be prepared and made ready for the next session.
- There will be a one way system in operation, with the rule keep left.
- Please help us have a safe and happy Feis for all involved.
Feis Admin Team.